Urgent Care provides the highest quality immediate care for acute, episodic illnesses and injuries, and it is available in all locations. Urgent Care is just another way AppleCare works to keep you healthy and away from long waits at an emergency room full of sick people.
Our practice is operated by board-certified physicians, and supported by specially trained and certified staff members. This staff includes experienced clinicians with extensive medical training in the diagnosis and treatment of urgent care problems.
Urgent Care Benefits for You
- Extended and Weekend Hours
- Walk-ins welcome. No appointment needed
- Most insurance accepted
Urgent Care Services include:
- Fractures, broken bones
- Cuts and stitches
- Allergic reactions
- Animal bites and insect stings
- Breathing problems
Find your hometown urgent care clinic:
- Urgent Care near Brunswick GA
- Urgent Care near Kingsland GA
- Urgent Care near Douglas GA
- Urgent Care near Jesup GA
- Urgent Care near Macon GA
- Urgent Care near Perry GA
- Urgent Care near Pooler GA
- Urgent Care near Savannah GA
- Urgent Care near Statesboro GA
- Urgent Care near Valdosta GA
- Urgent Care near Warner Robins GA
- Urgent Care near Waycross GA
When to use an Urgent Care center
Urgent Care does not provide ongoing management of chronic health problems such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
If you need immediate care for a problem that arises due to those conditions, we can help you. We will then provide your primary care physician with information about your condition, our evaluation, treatment and recommendations for follow-up care.